Duramax Medium Rolling Workbench
Built to handle the demands of everyday use, every inch of this well-designed, industrial-style workbench is made to last. From the roomy drawers built for weight to the sturdy lower shelf that’s just the right size for tools or storage baskets, this wheeled wonder is an excellent addition for any space in the home, from the front hallway, to the kitchen, and even the garage.
- Smooth-Gliding Wheels: All four legs in this industrial workbench end in smooth-gliding caster wheels, enabling it to move with ease when you’re setting up a project or redecorating. Need the table to stay put? Two of the wheels offer lever-style locking to keep the workbench from moving or rolling as you work.
- Well Sized: Measuring an impressive 48 inches wide, 24 inches deep, and 37 inches high, this is a substantial piece with plenty of surface area for tools, decor, and more. The wheeled base makes it easy to move from room to room - ideal for project and building areas like the garage or basement. The sturdy hand-finished wooden top gives the piece visual weight without making it difficult to relocate when necessary.
- Premium Materials: Built with solid Acacia and powder-coated steel mesh along the lower shelf, the riveted details at the corner aren’t just for show: this wheeled workbench will offer superior performance for years, even under heavy demands. Campaign-style hardware on the drawer pulls is recessed to prevent snags and stubs in narrow hallways or tight workspaces, too.
- Built Tough: While this wheeled industrial table has the looks to easily blend in as interior decor, make no mistake: it’s capable of handling a lot. The thick rubberwood top holds up to 1000 pounds of weight, the lower steel shelf holds up to 200 pounds, and the drawers is rated to hold up to 100 pounds on sturdy metal glides. The drawer features a solid wood front for added durability, as well.
- Easy to Assemble: You’ve got enough projects on your to-do list; our furniture is crafted intelligently to be sure it doesn’t end up as yet another. Clear instructions and minimal assembly is required to get this beautiful industrial-style wheeled workbench ready to use and enjoy in your home.
- Vintage industrial look
- Powder Coated 10 gauge Steel Frame
- 1 1/2" solid Acacia wood top surface with protective coating
- Acacia Solid 3/4" wood drawer fronts
- Heavy Duty 4 in x 2 in. rubber casters; 2 swivel casters with brakes and 2 rigid casters
- 2 drawers
- Full extension 100 lbs. rated ball bearing drawer slides
- Protective drawer liner
- Steel wire mesh bottom shelf
- Easy to Maneuver
- Easy assembly