GrowIT Backyard Greenhouse
Grow quality plants faster with the GrowIT Backyard Greenhouse 6 x 4 x 6 ft 6 in. - a great accessory for anyone from hobbyist gardeners to professional growers. This compact, durable and functional greenhouse unit will extend your growing season by allowing you to start growing seedlings sooner, and protect plants from frost in the cooler months. Whether you've been growing plants for years, or you're just getting started, the GrowIT Backyard Greenhouse is an excellent backyard growing solution! Why It's Different: The GrowIT Backyard Greenhouse features ShelterLogic's innovative trademark Luminate Diffusion Fabric, which grows quality plants faster thanks to its ability to retain heat and slow evaporation. The front and rear vents allow enhanced airflow and circulation within your greenhouse unit.
- Extend your growing season: Start seedlings earlier and grow plants for a longer time
- Protect your plants: The translucent fabric shelters plants from harsh weather, and diffuses sunlight that prevents plants from burning and over-exposure.
- Grow taller plants, faster: thanks to the trademark Luminate Diffusion Fabric, our greenhouse retains heat and slows evaporation which will save you water.
- 1" / 2,5 cm high-grade steel frame with premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Bolt together crossrails and bungee fasteners lock down cover and square up frame.
- Luminate™ Light Diffusion Fabric is a triplelayer ripstop translucent 5.5oz. polyethylene. Our cover is waterproof and UV-treated inside and out.
- Provides enhanced illumination designed specifically for plant growth and protection. Can be easily removed and reused season after season.
- Screen vents at both ends provide airflow and temperature control.
- Skip the middle man and grow what you eat: use a raised garden bed greenhouse for an early start on your family's fresh fruits and veggies
Grow quality plants faster with the GrowIT Backyard Greenhouse 6 x 4 x 6 ft 6 in. – a great accessory for anyone from hobbyist gardeners to professional growers.