Optional Accessories …
In stock (can be backordered) - Estimated delivery by May 31, 2021 - June 1, 2021
The Richmond Wood Shed Kit is built like a house with wall studs 16 in. on center and can easily be used for a second home, a cabin, a workshop, or office. The 16 ft. wide Richmond can also be used for extra storage as it provides two floors of unobstructed space for all your outdoor equipment and tools. The Richmond features high side walls on the lower level with a clear span full loft for bonus room above. Because you are assembling the Richmond 16 Wood Shed Kit, you have the ability to choose the number of windows and the type and quantity of doors, allowing you to place them in the locations of your choosing.
Building is pictured with optional windows and walk-in door.
Richmond Wood Shed Kit Features:
* Size: 16 ft. W x 20 ft. or 24 ft. or 28 ft. or 32 ft. L
* Overall height: 16 ft. 2 in.
* Side wall height: 8 ft. 1 in.
* Interior height: 7 ft. 5 in.
* 2 x 4 studs 16 in. on center
* Sturdy-Built Truss System: 2 x 6 trusses, 24 in. o.c. with 30 lbs. snow load per sq ft/115 mph wind load
* Clear Span Loft: Full second floor loft with 7 ft. 1 in. headroom, 3/4 in. Structurwood decking and 2 x 8 floor joist
* Pre-primed Siding: 3/8 in. L. P. (Louisiana Pacific) Smartside Ext. Paneling w/50 year limited warranty
* No Floor included
Includes all required hardware: door hinges, latch, nails, hurricane hangers, glue for gussets, and detailed instruction manual. Finished roofing material, floor material, and paint not included in kit so you can select the roofing, flooring, and paint color that suits your climate and style.
|Dimensions||240.0 × 192.0 × 194.0 cm|
16 x 20, 16 x 24, 16 x 28, 16 x 32
General: Once you receive your new Kit begin by unpacking the pre-cut framing, windows and hardware. You will also receive a detailed manual with step-by-step instructions. Each step is explained with clear instructions and detailed line art and has been developed with the novice builder in mind. Best Barns wood shed kit components fit easily into place with no special tools or skills required.
* Pre-cut roof trusses for fast and accurate assembly
* Premium grade 2 x 4 imported from Sweden, wall studs are placed 24 in. O.C.
* Pre-cut wall framing
* Technical Support – 7 days
* 15-year limited warranty
* Siding and roof sheathing will be delivered via local lumber company, for example Home Depot or Lowes
* Homeowner will have to cut siding and roof sheathing
Siding: Primed 3/8 in. wood siding, with vertical grooves, creates an attractive plank look. Smart Panel, manufactured by Louisiana-Pacific, creates the visual beauty of real wood with the strength and durability of an engineered product. The siding is made from wood strands, pressed into a resin saturated substrate, and is superior to plywood. A cedar texture is embossed into the substrate, free from knot holes and patches.
* Primed, ready for paint color of your choice. Latex acrylic paint recommended
* Treated with Composibor (from U.S. Borax) prevents fungal decay and insect damage
* Backed with a 50 year limited warranty
Loft: The Richmond has a clear span second floor loft for additional storage. The headroom is 7 ft. 1 in. giving you plenty of room for an office or shelves or studio. And 3/4 in. Structurwood decking over LVL (laminated beams) and 2 × 8 floor joists increase floor strength. A full loft floor enables you to assemble, then erect 2 × 6 roof trusses and roof on the loft platform. Order the optional stair package for access to the loft area.