The Richmond Wood Shed Kit is built like a house with wall studs 16 in. on center and can easily be used for a second home, a cabin, a workshop, or office. The 16 ft. wide Richmond can also be used for extra storage as it provides two floors of unobstructed space for all your outdoor equipment and tools. The Richmond features high side walls on the lower level with a clear span full loft for bonus room above. Because you are assembling the Richmond 16 Wood Shed Kit, you have the ability to choose the number of windows and the type and quantity of doors, allowing you to place them in the locations of your choosing.
Building is pictured with optional windows and walk-in door.
Richmond Wood Shed Kit Features:
* Size: 16 ft. W x 20 ft. or 24 ft. or 28 ft. or 32 ft. L
* Overall height: 16 ft. 2 in.
* Side wall height: 8 ft. 1 in.
* Interior height: 7 ft. 5 in.
* 2 x 4 studs 16 in. on center
* Sturdy-Built Truss System: 2 x 6 trusses, 24 in. o.c. with 30 lbs. snow load per sq ft/115 mph wind load
* Clear Span Loft: Full second floor loft with 7 ft. 1 in. headroom, 3/4 in. Structurwood decking and 2 x 8 floor joist
* Pre-primed Siding: 3/8 in. L. P. (Louisiana Pacific) Smartside Ext. Paneling w/50 year limited warranty
* No Floor included
Includes all required hardware: door hinges, latch, nails, hurricane hangers, glue for gussets, and detailed instruction manual. Finished roofing material, floor material, and paint not included in kit so you can select the roofing, flooring, and paint color that suits your climate and style.