Optional Accessories …
In stock (can be backordered)
The Brookfield 12 x 16 Wood Shed Kit provides plenty of storage and is just the right size for any backyard. The Brookfield 12 x 16 Wood Shed Kit is big enough for storing your tools and household items and still have room for lawn and garden equipment. The 5 ft. 4 in. wide door opening can accommodate your riding mower or four wheeler. Centered doors allow quick access to storage on both sides.
Building is shown with 2 optional single hung windows with shutters, octagon window, and cupola.
Brookfield 12 x 16 Wood Shed Kit Features:
* Size: 12 ft. W x 16 ft. L
* Door Opening: 5 ft. 4 in. W
* Interior height: 7 ft. 2 in.
* Sturdy-Built Truss System: 40 lbs. snow load/120 mph wind load
* Pre-primed Siding: 3/8 in. L. P. (Louisiana Pacific) Smartside Ext. Paneling w/50 year limited warranty
Includes all required hardware: door hinges, latch, nails, hurricane hangers, glue for gussets, and detailed instruction manual. Shingles and roof edge provided by owner.
|Dimensions||192.0 × 144.0 × 114.0 cm|
Shed with Floor Kit, Shed without Floor Kit
General: Once you receive your new Kit begin by unpacking the pre-cut framing, windows and hardware. You will also receive a detailed manual with step-by-step instructions. Each step is explained with clear instructions and detailed line art and has been developed with the novice builder in mind. Best Barns wood shed kit components fit easily into place with no special tools or skills required.
* Pre-cut roof trusses for fast and accurate assembly
* Premium grade 2 x 4 imported from Sweden, wall studs are placed 24 in. O.C.
* Pre-cut wall framing
* Pre-cut siding
* Pre-cut roof sheathing
* Pre-cut loft flooring
* Technical Support – 7 days
* 15-year limited warranty
Siding: Primed 3/8 in. wood siding, with vertical grooves, creates an attractive plank look. Smart Panel, manufactured by Louisiana-Pacific, creates the visual beauty of real wood with the strength and durability of an engineered product. The siding is made from wood strands, pressed into a resin saturated substrate, and is superior to plywood. A cedar texture is embossed into the substrate, free from knot holes and patches.
* Primed, ready for paint color of your choice. Latex acrylic paint recommended
* Treated with Composibor (from U.S. Borax) prevents fungal decay and insect damage
* Backed with a 50 year limited warranty
Optional Floor: The Deluxe wood floor kit is designed to be installed on uneven ground or if the homeowner wants a stronger floor. Includes: pressure treated 2×4 floor joists 16″ oc spacing, 2×4 joist headers, treated 4×4 runners, 3/4″ plywood sheathing and all hardware to assemble. Cutting is required by the homeowner.