EZEE Shed Steel Storage
In stock (can be backordered)
Introducing the EZEE Shed from Arrow Storage Products - a shed that builds in half the time. The EZEE Shed is a galvanized steel shed that is durable and made to last. It features the revolutionary Snap-IT Quick Assembly system which cuts assembly time down by 50% compared to most steel sheds on the market today. The EZEE Shed has a reduced number of screw heads across walls, roof and doors and there are no more difficult nut/bolt connections - so assembly is faster and easier! The EZEE Shed assembles more quickly and more easily than most sheds, and due to its unique construction, it also features a design that is 2x stronger than leading steel sheds on the market. Its unique geometry is more impact resistant, and with its overlapping Snap-IT panels that connect every 12 inches, it boasts a stronger overall building design. The EZEE Shed also features improved roof assembly that allows for ground assembly of the roof for easier and safer roof to panel attachment.
- 50% less hardware than the standard leading shed for 50% faster assembly
- Assembly is easier and improved with the Snap-IT Quick Assembly system: simply snap panels into place and use the steel channels to bond the panels and walls of your shed together
- 2x stronger design: the EZEE Shed's unique bonding process means panels overlap every 12 in., increasing both the thickness and overall strength of the unit: making it more resistant to denting and damage.
- New swing doors offer up to a 33% larger doorway, making storing large, bulky items easier than before. The swing doors feature a heavy duty frame for a more durable doorway, and 3 door hinges for improved durability.
- Improved roof assembly process compared to standard sheds: assemble your shed's roof on the ground for easier and faster roof attachment
- Gable vents allow for better air circulation and temperature regulation within your steel shed unit
- Extra high roof for more headroom and increased storage space
10 x 8, 6 x 5, 8 x 7
Extra High Gable, High Gable, Low Gable
Charcoal, Charcoal & Cream, Cream, Cream & Charcoal