Optional Accessories …
In stock (can be backordered) - Estimated delivery by May 31, 2021 - June 1, 2021
The Brandon Wood Shed Kit is the perfect addition to any backyard as it can comfortably store all your tools and gardening supplies. With its 5 ft. 4 in. wide and 6 ft. high doors you can easily store a riding mower or four-wheeler. Doors can be placed off-set left or right or centered during construction. Add optional windows to this shed kit for light and ventilation.
Shown with optional windows and cupola. Shingles not included. Paint by homeowner.
Brandon 12 x 12 Wood Shed Kit Features:
- Size: 12 ft. W x 12 ft. L
- Overall height: 9 ft. 6 in.
- Sidewall height: 6 ft. 4 in.
- Interior height: 7 ft. 2 in.
- 2 x 4 studs and trusses, 24 in. o.c.
- Sturdy-Built Truss System: 40 lbs. snow load/120 mph wind load
- 6/12 roof pitch
- Gable Overhang: 1 ft. gable overhang to protect against the elements
- Pre-primed siding: 3/8 in. L. P. (Louisiana Pacific) Smartside ext. paneling w/50 year limited warranty
Includes all required hardware: door hinges, latch, nails, hurricane hangers, glue for gussets, and detailed instruction manual. Shingles and roof edge provided by owner.
|Dimensions||144.0 × 144.0 × 114.0 cm|
Shed without Floor Kit, Shed with Floor Kit
12 x 16, 12 x 12
General: Once you receive your new Kit begin by unpacking the pre-cut framing, windows and hardware. You will also receive a detailed manual with step-by-step instructions. Each step is explained with clear instructions and detailed line art and has been developed with the novice builder in mind. Best Barns wood shed kit components fit easily into place with no special tools or skills required.
* Pre-cut roof trusses for fast and accurate assembly
* Premium grade 2 x 4 imported from Sweden, wall studs are placed 24 in. O.C.
* Pre-cut wall framing
* Pre-cut siding
* Pre-cut roof sheathing
* Technical Support – 7 days
* 15-year limited warranty
Siding: Primed 3/8 in. wood siding, with vertical grooves, creates an attractive plank look. Smart Panel, manufactured by Louisiana-Pacific, creates the visual beauty of real wood with the strength and durability of an engineered product. The siding is made from wood strands, pressed into a resin saturated substrate, and is superior to plywood. A cedar texture is embossed into the substrate, free from knot holes and patches.
* Primed, ready for paint color of your choice. Latex acrylic paint recommended
* Treated with Composibor (from U.S. Borax) prevents fungal decay and insect damage
* Backed with a 50 year limited warranty
Optional Floor: The Deluxe wood floor kit is designed to be installed on uneven ground or if the homeowner wants a stronger floor. Includes: pressure treated 2×4 floor joists 16″ oc spacing, 2×4 joist headers, treated 4×4 runners, 3/4″ plywood sheathing and all hardware to assemble. Cutting is required by the homeowner.