Optional Accessories …
The RIGA is truly a greenhouse by the European definition of a greenhouse - designed to be used to grow fresh vegetables, herbs and flowers in the middle of winter. While other so called “greenhouses” using less than 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate, are considered to be Season Extenders, to be used when only a slight night frost might be expected during the spring or fall season. At best they can only be used to house established plants during the winter season.
Why Choose RIGA?
- The RIGA Greenhouse is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses, sunrooms, pavilions, pool covers, home additions, and commercial building, with 28 years experience.
- With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga Greenhouse is by far the strongest greenhouse under $5,000.
- The Riga Greenhouse offers more window and door ventilation than another units it is class.
- The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga Greenhouse is German made and believed to be of superior quality then the much more common Polygal or GE glazing.
- The Riga Greenhouse comes with an optional two layer shelving system with removable shelf inserts. This allows for tall plants (beans, tomatoes etc.).
- The optional 6” high foundation frame can be buried in a trench to easily and securely anchor the greenhouse. This is a great option if other anchoring methods, such as concrete, are not desired.
- One major advantage of the Riga's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures.
- German engineering - guaranteed top quality!
- Optional Shelving: Seedtray/Bench shelf and top shelf are available with strong diagonal support braces – can hold a 160 pound man! White twin-wall polycarbonate shelf inserts can be removed to allow for tall plants such as tomatoes or beans or to allow insertion of heavy-duty seed trays. This greenhouse can flex to your gardening needs throughout the year.
- The RIGA Greenhouse is attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well in to an upscale garden setting
Buying a greenhouse is like buying a car, they vary in cost from cheap to very expensive, the RIGA is a class similar to a Volkswagen/Volvo – stronger, more durable and better insulated, and offers many more features than the better selling brands.
- The RIGA Greenhouse offers the minimum insulation needed to grow plant year-round – others using less insulation cost too much to heat.
- RIGA Greenhouse units are available in 5 sizes
- We recommend you buy one size bigger than you planned.
- Come with DVD and written Assembly Instructions
- Made in Germany
- Extremely heavy duty construction
- First-class insulation: R or K-value 3.0
- Warranty: Polycarbonate: 10 years; Frame: 15 years
- Heavy duty Dutch Barn Door with keyed lock: 30" wide x 72" tall. 72” tall narrow unit /79” tall wide unit
- Oversized Rear Wall window: 30" wide x 42" high with adjustment arm
- Roof Window(s): 40" w x 24" d; with Automatic Window Opener
- 8 MM UV coated twin wall
polycarbonate over main body
- 10 MM twin wall polycarbonate in front & back walls for extra strength
- Inside walking height: 6’1” near shelves, 6’11” in the middle of the narrow unit and 7’6” high for a wide unit.
- Assembly time: 2 people, 1 full day (3 makes it easier and reduces it to 6-8 hours (excluding any shelves)
|Dimensions||0.0 × 0.0 × 0.0 cm|
10 x 14, 10 x 11, 10 x 18