Exaco Juwel Aeroquick
We're proud to offer the AeroQuick line compost bins by Juwel of Austria. These durable and attractive composters feature a unique wall panel design allows air to continuously flow upwards along all 4 side panels, assisting in creating high quality compost material quickly and completely.
Heavy Duty Construction, Proven Durability
The AeroQuick Compost Bins have been put through rigorous testing at a facility in Southern Italy, which features a climate similar to Las Vegas , Nevada USA. Their oldest test composters at that site are 15 years old and still working fine!
AeroQuick Compost Bins will not fade in color for about 3 years, after which any color fading that may happen will be even over the the entire surface, and happens very slowly. Made from high grade BPA free polypropylene copolymer resin – up to 40% recycled material.
Aeroquick Composter Features
- Much heavier duty/stronger than most other similar designs – material is 5 mm thick.
- Polyamide (nylon) corner clips are much stronger than any other compost bin, but still "easy" to remove if some one wants to take the unit apart.
- New air flow system: unique wall panel design allows air to continuously flow upwards along all 4 side panels.
- Three sizes available: 77, 187 gallons.
- Rodent resistant base available: optional with the 77 , included with the 187 gal. unit.
- Hinged lid which will NOT blow away.
- Lid comes with a sliding lock – that works well – keeps possums and raccoons out.
- Two side doors to remove mature compost (or simply lift the unit up and move it to the side for best access to compost pile).
- Compost bins are made from: high grade BPA free polypropylene copolymer resin – up to 40% recycled material.
- Resin is UV stabilized, which helps prevent color fading.
AeroQuick Small 77 Gallon
- Assembled: 28.4" x 28.4" x 31.5"h -- 21.9lbs
- Box: 32" x 26.8" x 6.7" -- 24.2lbs
AeroQuick Large 187 Gallon
- Assembled: 37" x 37.1" x 43"h -- 49lbs
- Box: 42.9" x 15.9" x 11.8" -- 52lbs
Container: 40' / AQ77=1088 units | AQ187= 544units | CF100/120= 1700 units
|Dimensions||0.0 × 0.0 × 0.0 cm|
|Composter Capacity (Gallons)||