Duramax Baby Chair
Small children often struggle with navigating adult-size chairs: they need to climb up into them, their legs can’t hang down properly, and the back isn’t built to support a body that’s still growing. This plastic baby chair gives them a seat made specifically for their size and shape, all with bright, appealing, and kid-approved color, as well as a whimsical graphic on the seat.
In stock - Estimated delivery by March 11, 2024 - March 27, 2024
Small children often struggle with navigating adult-size chairs: they need to climb up into them, their legs can’t hang down properly, and the back isn’t built to support a body that’s still growing. This plastic baby chair gives them a seat made specifically for their size and shape, all with bright, appealing, and kid-approved color, as well as a whimsical graphic on the seat. With their own chair to sit in, they can better focus on the world around them instead of constantly wiggling in place - an important benefit for the classroom or homeschooling, particularly at preschool or kindergarten ages.
- Durable Design: This small chair may be sized for young children, but it’s also built tough to keep up with their demands. Whether it’s frequently tipped to the floor, occupied by a “wiggle worm,” or frequently scooted around the floor or carpeting, you can count on this tough kids' chair to stay in one piece, ready for another day of fun and learning.
- Trustworthy Strength: The overall structure is built tough, but the seat can also handle the pressure of use as well. Able to handle up to 45 Lbs. of static weight, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and grade-schoolers alike will love settling into their new favorite chair. It’s also built-in one solid piece, which means there are no weak points to bend or break.
- Simple to Clean: The high-quality propylene material is non-absorbent, which means that a quick spray of disinfecting cleaner or a mild detergent and a soft cloth is all that’s needed to keep the surface looking new. While these chairs stay easily in place while in use, they’re also light enough for little hands to carry them across the classroom for different activities.
- Scaled for Kids: This is a chair made just for kids, and they’re sure to love it from the very first time they sit down. At 16.9 In. high in the seat, 13 In. deep from front to back, and 12.2 In. wide from side to side, it gives them room to grow while still staying well-scaled for younger users.
- Smart Storage: When you need to rearrange the room or clean up, these baby chairs nestle into one another for vertical stacking. This shape minimizes their storage footprint, enabling you to easily keep a stack tucked in a corner or closet, easily accessible whenever they’re needed. These baby chairs are a must for “close quarters” setups that may host multiple children, such as daycares, homeschooling, and kindergarten classrooms.
- Made of high-quality plastic material which makes it strong and durable
- Product Dimensions: Depth 13 In. x Width 12.2 In. x Height 15.9 In.
- Up-to 45 Lbs. of static weight load capacity
- Suitable for preschool and kindergarten kids
- Stackable to optimize storage efficiency
- Proper seating posture
- Perfect compliment to Duramax Kindergarden tables (sold separate)
Pink, Green, Blue